Tuesday 21 September 2010

Tuesday 21/09/2010

Quick trip over tonight to check the onion sets had not all been pulled out.....they were fine :) I did hang some cds on bits of string above the brassicas as they have been eaten a bit. watered my seedlings under the covers and checked around the potatoes to make sure they were fully earthed up, I might get some straw this week so I can cover them if there is a frost forecast. I quickly hoed the paths as well, then I spent some time helping Colin put out the posts for the rabbit proof fencing, planning permission has now been granted for the polytunnels and more work has been done on the buildings in the last couple of days. So everything is coming together now by the looks of it, if the weather is still nice tomorrow I will pop over to see if he needs help putting in the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment