Sunday 29 August 2010

Saturday and sunday the 28th/ 29th August

I was pottering around on the plot yesterday just doing a bit of weeding and cleaning the paths off when David and mike turned up to mark out another couple of plots, I got talking to David and he mentioned that one of the other people had taken on another piece of land. I did not realise than we could have more if we wanted so asked if I could have some more. So I have now squired and extra 20 x 40 x 25 x 40 piece it's basicly a square which is bigger one end than the other and its next door to my existing plot.

I have marked it out on this picture.

And as you can see I have already started digging it over, in fact by the time I went home tonight I had dug to this end of the plot. I intend to move the compost bin over to the left of the picture and make another to fit along side it, so that I can turn the compost.
Most of this extra plot will be used for squashes and fruit as both of these plants seem to take up a lot of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment