Tuesday 10 August 2010

Tuesday 10/08/2010

It rained today ... a lot all day in fact and I really do think that we needed it, we were meant to be rotavating the plot tonight but this has now been put off until Saturday afternoon now. I thought I would take a quick ride over to have a look at the ground after the rain today (nothing else to do :)) Just this bit of rain has made to earth sods break up much more easily hopefully they won't dry out to much before the weekend.

Here are some pictures of my first plantings they are all spaced wrong but I only had time to prepare this space.


I also received my order from JBA Seed Potatoes today and very quick service that was, I ordered some christmas potatoes called Kestrel hopefully I will have nice new potatoes for christmas dinner. I will put them in after the  ground has been rotavated on saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment