Sunday 8 August 2010

Sunday 08/08/2010

A very nice day today, I started quite early and I was on the plot by eight thirty all right then not that early :) First thing I did was to mark out the path to the right of my allotment and then I hoed it all the way down, the weeds were left to dry in the sun. I then continued on with the digging, while also breaking down the first bed on the plot getting it ready for some lettuce.
I made a trip into malmesbury to the garden centre and bought some Kohlrabi seeds as I wanted to try this plant out, these were duly planted in the first bed.I then spent the rest of my time there digging the remaining part of the plot, there is a small patch left around three foot by six foot which I will do tomorrow night if the weather is ok. I made sure that everything was properly watered before I left, I only stayed until three as I felt tired due to my noisy neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment