Monday 30 August 2010

Monday 30/08/2010

Today was a lovely day nice and warm and quite sunny, I started the day by pickling the beetroot I was given yesterday it the end it made two jars for storage and some for now.

When I got to the plot I decided to move the compost bin to the new plot right over on the left had side, this took some time as I had to move all the rotting compost and I also relayed it brown/green this meant cutting some grass for the green layers, I also watered it.

The rest of the day was spent digging the hedge end of the new plot, this was very hard I do not think that this was rotavated when the entire site was earlier on in the year lots of tree and bush roots, but I got it done in the end.

 Here are a couple more shots of the plot.


There is still some digging to do I would guess around 12 ft by 30ft which I hope to do during the week I will then borrow the rotavator and then plan out the site again.

This is how I have plan out the total site.

No comments:

Post a Comment