Sunday 9 January 2011

09/01/2011

After speaking to Ros some time ago about the possibility of having some hives on the farm she has said that she would love to have some here. I happened to mention this to my boss Norman, as he has developed his own Top Bar Hive and he said I can have on e of the new hives and he will also supply or arrange bees for it as well. I have also started on a beginners bee keeping course because I will have to look after them :). Again I mentioned this to Ros and we have agreed that the hive or Hives now will go in the corner of the allotment gardens. 

This picture shows the corner where the Apiary will be placed, I will fence this off and plant some hedging plants around the area.


This picture shows you where this in the field and the direction north.


 Taken from the corner looking around the area.


This shows the fence dividing the allotments from the organic farm and barn.


 This is the orchard its very you only planted in april 2010


 Showing the allotments

And a quick video of the area

No comments:

Post a Comment