Wednesday 29 December 2010

Dec 29th 2010

Went to the allotment today as all the snow had gone I thought I would see what was left after I have fed every pheasant in Gloucestershire. They have eaten most of the cabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli :(

Not much left of the broad bean plants look like they have nearly all rotted.

Second bed is the same maybe some might be all right luckily I have ordered more

The other dead plants are mustard which I planted for green manure so that was grown to die like that



Garlic is ok so far

Strawberry plants are not too bad I have lost a couple by the looks of it 

Raspberry and gooseberry plants look ok 
 Here is what is left of my brassicas

There is some kale left 


They devastated the broccoli and other cabbage plants and the purple sprouting 

Dug some of the carrots up and the last of the mini turnips and they are fine I will have them for dinner :)

Heres looking forward to the better weather

No comments:

Post a Comment