Wednesday 18 August 2010

Wednesday 18/08/2010

Went over monday night but only to check seedlings and water my seeds and Joseph's plot.I had arrange to have the rotavator for tonight so got over there early and did some watering and hoeing before it turned up, my god is it hard work using a rotavator, I imagined that it would be fairly easy work but it's not !!. I managed to go once over about 3/4 of the plot before the men who had brought it over were going home, they would have left it for me but I wanted to go over the plot twice really in different directions so have arranged to have it again on tuesday.
I did manage to rotavate the next three beds 4,5,and 6 so I will be cleaning these up over the next week and getting them ready for my brassicas as they are due to arrive next week, pictures to follow once I have made the paths and prepared the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment