Thursday 5 August 2010

Thursday 05/08/2010

A good deal day today, I got my tesco vouchers yesterday and they were worth £21.00 which is a huge amount for me but I have filled the works van up a lot :) anyway tesco also have a promotion on that for every £5.00 in vouchers they will double it to £10.00, there is also a deal on Spear and Jackson tools so off I went and bought or not bought a new fork and spade and a Dutch hoe and very nice they are too.

So on the plot today I dug another patch at 15 foot by 5 foot, also planted some leeks I think it was around fourteen of them. There is now only fifteen foot to go before the whole plot is dug up I am then hoping that my sister brings her rotavator up and we can go all over the plot.

This weekend I am planing to build the compost bin up and rig all my hoses as well, I also have a raised bed of sorts for my herbs to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment